Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dinner with the girls...

Tonight, my girlfriends and I are going out for Mexican. I don't go out much on work nights because it's just too hard to get up in the morning now! So, unless it's the gym - I'm pretty much a homebody Monday through Friday.

Now I'm pretty much your average Corona with lime kind of girl... I'm not into Margaritas or anything like that. So, just for giggles - in honor of our fiesta tonight - I thought I'd take the "What kind of Mixed Drink Are You" test.


You Are an Appletini

Most of the time, you're a typical party girl / guy.
But when you get super sauced, you really up your sex appeal.



So, I guess I'm truly not a Margarita kind of girl! And to be honest, I'm not really into mixed drinks other than Martinis. Apple Martini's are so not my thing, but hey - how accurate can a blogthing truly be, right?
Adios Amigos/Amigas....Muchachas Manyana!

4 comments:

Jerrster said...

Rebecca....
Well were they right about the "But when you get super sauced, you really up your sex appeal."

because that would be hard to imagine it getting up'd more than it is already....jus' wonderin'::smile:::

Rebecca said...

hahahaha. Jerry, you'd be quite dissapointed. I'm a control freak - I'm one of those people that you never can tell is really tipsy because I hide it! ;)

Cheryl said...

Seems I'm a mai tai, which is interesting 'cause I don't even like them. Mexican and Margaritas--now that's right up my alley! Hope you're having a great time.

Rebecca said...

They did Kodijack! Actually, it was chicken and steak fajitas w/ some Corona w/ Lime. Perfect!