Sunday, November 23, 2008

My daughter's holiday dress...



I love Burlington Coat Factory.

Love, love, LOVE it.



This dress: $30 at Dillards.

Which, is not a bad price at all.



$14.99 at Burlington Coat Factory.



Unfortunately, there weren't any sweaters or shirts for boys in red or green; but there was a button down in the perfect shade of gold that matches the gold circles! There also was a sage one that matched the sage circles as well - but he picked, and gold it was. With a nice pair of brown courdoroys -- they will match each other and look beautiful on Christmas Eve.

We do visiting on the Eve -- but we stay home on the day -- so I dont make them get dressed up in anything other than maybe sweats that are red and green so as to be festive. Besides, I'm cooking all day and don't get to be dressed up either so I'd feel hypocritical making them get dressed up.

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving being over so that I can focus on Christmas.

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Oh. I miss the days when my Gram would buy my holiday dresses. I got one every year for Christmas & for Easter. Happy memories...