Sunday, January 30, 2011

He likes me...he really, really likes me!

Or at least Facebook would like me to believe so.

If any of you are connected with the social media nightmare Facebook -- then you'll understand what I mean. So, I log on quickly this morning because I got a message that a girlfriend tagged me in an email; when I get to my home page, there's a prompt of "people you may know", or "find friends" - and guess who's on there...? It says Jason Varitek. I know, right?!?!?

So, I click on the picture for the profile and immediately realize it's not him....which isn't really all that tough to do.

But seriously - it was the weirdest thing to see on my page.

Stupid Facebook... you'd think at least they'd do something for verification of authenticity so at least the next time they suggest I know someone -- I might really want to! Not to suggest that he wouldn't want to be my friend on Facebook, of course....

Hmmph! (She says, flipping her hair....)

No comments: