Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Snow, not Armageddon....

We've got a prediction for a storm to bring 12-18" and my God, you'd think it was the flipping Apocolypse.

Fortunately, my trucks that were scheduled for Wednesday were proactive enough to reschedule deliveries for either tomorrow or Thursday....so "if" - and I say "if" because the weathermen are rarely accurate....I will be staying home Wednesday. (Listen, I have a right to be sarcastic; not only are they never accurate - this weekend they were insistent that we were getting at minimum 6". How's about 1/16th of an inch?? Seriously.) A snow day, if you will. And I will be cooking up a storm myself if that's the case.

Kiddies will have pancakes for breakfast.... and then we will be snacking all day long, while I bake pumpkin breads and make chili. Along with a few other goodies....

I love snow days; I don't often get to capitalize on them - so for once, I hope the weather men have their radars on straight.

No comments: