Monday, September 06, 2010

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.

I don't think this weekend could've been any more beautiful.
This whole summer is one that I am just not ready to see go. Usually we have such wishy washy summers that I can't wait for fall, because I'm typically so disappointed with the lousy summer weather. But not this year.....

Saturday was a gorgeous day, and we spent it at the Topsfield Fairgrounds Arts & Crafts festival where I found some great new artisan food lines for the store - and some deliciously good home made soaps for moi! Peppermint is my favorite at the moment... love, love, love it!

Sunday, we went to Goose Rocks Beach in Kennebunkport for the day. It was a perfectly beautiful day at the beach - and lots of kids around. The football game that was had was so much fun - and for me, it was great to see my son get to play with a really large group of kids. Usually there's three or 4 - but there were about 11 kids, ranging in age from 7 to 14 and they all got along so well. Princess Petunia alas, as always - the only girl - but fortunately had a few little cousins who were as obsessed with playing in the sand as she was, so all was good.

And today, though I worked all day - was still just a beautiful day. I left work early and had dinner outside with family and it was the perfect way to end the long weekend.

And for once, this girl is truly not ready for the Harvest season....

No comments: