Saturday, September 04, 2010

Goodbye Earl....

I knew he was going to be a dud. For us anyway...
Listen, we live in New England; we don't get hurricanes -- we get snow storms. Seriously....you can never believe the hype.

Last night, I went out with three of my girlfriends for dinner and had so much fun! I very rarely go out because life is just too hectic right now, and so it was really great to get out and just laugh -- alot. We went right from work too, so the best part was - home before 9pm, and not completely exhausted today... yippee!

I had really anticipated a quiet and sleepy rainy day today with the kiddies; instead, we've got a gloriously beautifuly day and so I think we're going to go to one of the largest fairs in MA for this weekend. How can we not? Besides, I've not been to yoga since before vacation -and I'll be starting back this week, so why not over indulge just a little more with yummy fair food? Sure it's horrible for me, but what the heck.

However you spend your day today, enjoy! May the sun be shining, and your heart happy - and enjoy.

1 comment:

walking in the rain said...

i like your blog, thank you post the articles! i will be back with you have new post!