Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nobody puts baby in the corner....

So, I'm watching "Dancing with the Stars", which I've never really watched from opening episode through to finale - and I'm rather enjoying it right now.

I have to say - when I see Jennifer Grey, it blows me away. She looks nothing like she used to! If it wasn't for the twinkle in her eyes, one would never know that it was her. I just dont' understand how someone can alter their face so dramatically. And the funny thing is that she looks good in photographs, but on the show - not so much. Her skin looks... waxen almost.

I think she gets the sympathy vote for this round, because of the whole "Patrick Swayze/Dirty Dancing" connection; and she can definitely dance. But will she take it all....?

Only time will tell.....

No comments: