Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Amazing how time flies...

So my one year anniversary of the store being open is next month! I can't believe it's already here - and yet at the same time, I feel like I've done this my whole life. I'm planning a huge "Thank You" celebration for the customers; rather than it being a "happy anniversary to me", it's more of a "thank you" for them. We're giving out free champagne, wine, and food. How fun, right? If you're local and you know me in real life - shoot me a message and I'll tell you when it is so you too can partake in the fun!

A year ago, I didn't think the store would ever be complete; from the painters not showing up - to the racks not being finished - to the health department not being clear on my requirements and springing last minute expensive plumbing requirements, it was pretty stressful. It was fun, but really stressful; at the same time, what an incredible learning experience! I could build another store with my eyes closed.

And dare I say....that just might happen?

No comments: