Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Mashup....

1. Music keeps me tapping my fingers....so, we all know how much I love, love, love music. Well - I discontinued my Sirius in the car, and activated it for the business. I am beyond excited because it's so hard to keep up with Ipod playlists and preventing it all from sounding so stale. Now, I can have any music that fits my mood! It's like Burger King - I can have it my way!

2. Wicked Good! Anyone see the play Wicked? I've heard great things about it, and even better is that G has become friends with someone in production who may give us tickets to see the show.

3. I'd take a loss to anyone....and I mean ANYONE, except for those blowhards the Jets. Watching Rex Ryan yesterday, I think I threw up in my mouth a little. So frustrating to watch because they didn't have to lose that game. I think it was a bad choice if the main motivation was to make Randy Moss feel the love....

No comments: