Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Nothing stands between us here....And I won’t be denied...

If you're a stalker in today's society -- boy, do you have it made.
With just a tidbit of a person's information, something as basic as their name - you can find out so much information about them. It's disgustingly frightening.

Even more frightening - most of the information is free.

It's a crazy scary world - and with the internet and all the good it brings, there's also the bad. The world is too small for unsavory characters to be able to infiltrate into the lives of the innocent.

All the more reason why I won't allow my children to dabble in the social media networks of the world.

Personally, I hope these sites self destruct before my kids are at an age to have even any glimmer of interest.

No comments: