Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.....

We all know how much I love food -- especially good food.
And when it's sushi, and it's sensational....clearly, it sends me over the moon.

We took a chance on a new restaurant tonight, the next city over from us. It was nothing short of fabulous. Now, keeping in mind that it's a sister restaurant to one of my very favorites - I shouldn't be too terribly surprised; it's a little pricier...the portions are a tad smaller - but overall, the flavors are fantastic and the food is incredibly fresh. The Lychee Martini was made perfectly - and I'm not typically a fou fou girl when it comes to my martini; I much prefer a plain vodka. But I figured what the heck, try something different. The best Lychee drink I'd had was in NYC - and while this one was smaller, it was made perfectly.

It is so frustrating when you go out for dinner and are disappointed in your meal; unfortunately it happens more often than not. But not tonight...!

Loved it. Loved it!!

I am happy, full and tired.
Isn't that almost the best way to end the day...?

No comments: