Thursday, July 30, 2009

Now, I can relax. Finally.....

Well, sort of.

The closing went off - but not without hitches. Literally, at the time we were scheduled to close, it was "off"; I called the attorney to reschedule and he relented on some of the paperwork that he "had to have" and allowed us to close without the documents that were beyond our control in obtaining.

I still have some minor running around to do tomorrow before hosting a wine tasting tomorrow night at a dinner party -- but I think the majority of the chaos is done, for now anyway.

I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted.

(So tired, that I haven't even given much thought to the Ortiz debaucle which truly - surprises me. Clearly, I'm still naive because he was the one person I thought for sure wouldn't have used steroids. Aaagh. I'm an idiot -- and clearly, no one is clean in baseball.)

2 comments:

Martie said...

I've been absent for so long, I guess I missed all the hoopla about a new business adventure for you! Congrats and hope it is successful! I seem to get so wrapped up in my work (even though it is only parttime) and caring for the grand children and keeping up with the housework, there is no time left over for me.......for anything I want to do!

Hugs my friend, and good luck with the new venture!

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

Congratulations. This must be the year for all of us to kick start a new career.

My venture is starting to bare fruit as well. Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Redheads-Dead-Blonde-Lloyd-Corricelli/dp/0982403518/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1249137847&sr=8-2