Thursday, July 16, 2009

Because I'm all about the scents.....

I found a new room freshener that I love. The packaging is lousy, but it's not meant to be out on display in your living room anywhere, truly. It's meant to be tucked away, sprayed -- and then hidden once again so no one knows how you got your house to smell so good.

At Lowe's today, I was browsing through the cleaning product section because you can really get great pricing on cleaning products there (and truthfully I was there for some cabinetry, but I just can't avoid the cleaning aisle. It's a compulsion.) and the scented Glade oils are something I was out of and can't pass up on. (Lavendar & Vanilla, and Vanilla are the typical scents flowing through the house when it's not wintertime.)

So, this not so pretty yellow can of spray catches my eye; and of course - I have to spray it and try it. It's perfectly yummy. Think oranges, pineapple and a hint of vanilla. It's like a tropical drink for goodness sake -- it smells like a tropical creamsicle tastes! I had to have it - bought myself two and one for the store. (Oh, and for the record -- I didn't pay the price that particular link suggests. I paid about 1/3 of that price - don't know what they're thinking!)

Anyway - if you're looking for a fresh new scent for your car, home or office - and my description totally sets your taste and scent buds watering, then you must get yourself some. I highly recommend it.

Besides, have I ever steered anyone wrong with a recommendation?!?
I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

I love lavender. A bit of it in any room will instantly make me smile.