Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am woman, hear me roar....

Sweeping the floors. Making coffee. Running upstairs and laying out the kids clothes. Straightening the beds. Pouring milk into cereal bowls. Starting a load of laundry. Wiping the counters. Watching the Food Networks' Next Network Star on DVR. Lighting incense.

All done in a span of 90 seconds this a.m. No lie.

My son: Don't you ever sit down?
Me: Don't you know me by now?

So, I sit down and watch the rest of the show with him - he had a good point.
(We're both pretty excited for the finale next week actually. We're both pretty sure it's going to be Melissa, but my son likes Jeffrey, so....we may have to make a friendly wager.)

If that's all I accomplished in the span of a commercial break, one can only imagine all that I accomplished today. My head is spinning at all that I got done... even I am pretty impressed.

Thank God I'm taking a morning yoga class before the insanity starts all over again tomorrow!

No comments: