Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fingers crossed, toes crossed....I'd cross my nose if I could!

So I'm thinking all this running around the last three weeks is going to payoff, finally.

We've got the closing scheduled for 3pm tomorrow. I've got a ton more running around to do because their attorney is making me jump through hoops, and truthfully - they're not necessary according to my attorney which I had to retain in all of this. Typically, I shouldn't have needed one but the bank attorney is creating "busy work" for the closing (direct quote from my attorney) -- which is a pain in this girl's mosquito bitten butt. In any event, at a minimum I can say that the ABCC was more than cooperative, even going so far as to avoiding my needing a trip into town and expediting the approval of my license to make the closing time. Very exciting!

So, today was my first yoga class back, and I've got another one tomorrow before I do what is hopefully my last day of running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Most of the process paperwork will be done and now I can concentrate on fun stuff, like picking out my artisanal cheeses and gourmet food.

Next week I'm hoping to take a little more time for me, somehow... a bit more yoga, maybe capitalize on that massage gift certificate I've got -- even if it's just enjoying a cup of coffee in between job interviews I'm lining up. It's been a hectic few weeks, and it will get even crazier as we get closer to opening, but this less frantic paced week coming up is going to be very warmly received.

No comments: