Friday, July 10, 2009

The Final Friday....

And yes -- the sun is shining!

It was hard getting motivated to get up and go to work today. Actually one of my co-workers asked me how I can sit in work, while the sun is out and it's gorgeous knowing that the "light at the end of the tunnel" is so close? It was tough, let me tell you -- it was tough.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend. We've got some fun things planned and great weather to enjoy it all in - starting with tonight. We're taking the kids to the beach for a jaunt around the rocks, a little kite flying possibly.....and then dinner on the beach at our favorite spot.

Tomorrow, the kiddies have a choice -- either we go on a hike and do a nature walk, go to our favorite farm with ice cream stand for lunch; or go to a more working farm for some exploration and hands on with the animals before meeting my girlfriend for a visit and swim in her pool.

Sunday, we have a family reunion to go to and it's an outdoor one - so thankfully, it's not going to be cancelled.

Have a fabulous Friday -- and however you spend your weekend, make sure its with those you love and with lots of laughter.

1 comment:

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

Rebecca,

I wish you all the luck in your new venture. Losing a talent like you from the base is a big hit but you know you always have a home there if you need it. Take care.