Thursday, August 14, 2008

You must...love...me....

It's official. Jason Varitek is leaving his wife for me. I knew I'd win his heart!
Kidding.....

Truthfully, I have mixed feelings about the announcement that came out this morning regarding (be still my beating heart...) Jason Varitek filing for divorce.

Maybe the stress of this happening is what's had him looking so thin most of this season. He just hasn't looked right since being sick with the flu back in April.

Of course, this is really a very sad situation and I'm not really all that happy about it. No one likes to see a marriage end and a family split apart. He has three little girls, and this has got to be devastating for them. And who knows what the true circumstances are that are surrounding the situation.

But that being said -- I hope that the rumors I've alluded to previously aren't true. Though even if they are - rebound girls are just that, rebounds. I hope he takes time to reflect, think about his family....and then, when he's ready -- come looking for me!

(Just kidding....sigh.)



3 comments:

VTek said...

It always seemed as though there would be a divorce at some point, as Karen did not seem like the type of woman you pictured him with. May the future Mrs. Varitek give him three sons for the future RSN!

Suldog said...

"Maybe the stress of this happening is what's had him looking so thin most of this season. He just hasn't looked right since being sick with the flu back in April."

Could have something to do with his batting woes. Some guys go to the park and leave everything behind, but some guys carry the personal stuff into the game and it affects them. Could be.

Good luck, now that the man of your dreams is actually available! :-)

Buggie said...

you know what they say about divorce...There are three sides to every story; His, Hers, and the truth.