Friday, August 29, 2008

Yes, so going back to that torture concept....

Something just isn't clicking right in this case; there's forensic evidence to support foul play - yet the authorities won't call it a murder investigation. What is holding them back from doing that is really piquing my curiousity and frustrating me at the same time.

The bounty hunter that released her on bond is revoking it -- and rightfully so. I think he'd hoped to talk to her, "Texas Style" and get the truth from her; yet her defense attorney (I hate to think of them as the lowest forms of life, and yet.....) accepted the money but prevented access to his client.

So how does one get information out of an individual who refuses to cooperate with the authorities?

My God, even Susan Smith cracked after a couple of days -- and she's one of the most cold hearted women I've ever had the displeasure to know about.

What will it take to make Casey Anthony admit what happened to her daughter? And why isn't anyone actively doing anything to make it happen?

Doesn't Caylee deserve at least that much??

2 comments:

chesneygirl said...

After reading your last post about this case.... I read up on it (let's hear it for internet) and have been following a little bit since then.

I don't think they can call it a murder investigation because they have no body or any other hard evidence that Caylee is dead/been murdered.

But I have wondered why they don't seem to be moving very fast... nobody seems real concerned with finding out the truth... alot of things seem very "sketchy" to me... I don't get it... ???

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

Our legal system doesn't support any type of physical coercion or torture under any condition and for damn good reason.

For every Casey Anthony, there are dozens of individuals who the cops would abuse for no other reason than they could. I know I don't want to live in a country where that's allowed.

Remember too, our system also maintain innocent until proven guilty.

I know as a mother this tears you up but we have to maintain our tried and true system of justice or we're no better than the animals we're fighting in the Middle East.