Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a sunshine day....

It probably couldn't be any more picture perfect outside.
And here I am...indoors. Sigh.


That's okay -- tonight this girl is going on a shopping extravaganza. A very chi-chi store is having a blowout clearance sale at their warehouse -- which, who knew -- is literally at the end of my street! So myself and my friend Michelle are going to see if we can't find some fun things to spruce up our wardrobe. Special thanks to Glitter for passing along the info....she's always on the inside track of these kinds of things.

After that, a sushi dinner will be in order. Much needed, and long overdue... (Too bad you can't join us Ms. G..)

After all the indecisiveness of the last few weeks and the cycles of three -- it seems that life is settling down and moving towards the right direction. I'm going to refrain from divulging too much more, for the time being.

However, it is definitely a sunny day today - in more ways than one.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I know! I'm sorry I can't make it as well. I will call when I'm done and might be able to meet you guys for a drink after.

Suldog said...

Well, I'm not much of a shopper, so that wouldn't lift my spirits. If it does the trick for you, though, more power to you. Happy Shopping!