Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hi, I'm Rebecca - and I'm a saltaholic....

I write this with great disgust. Well, and a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

I just devoured a whole bag of Sweet and Spicy Chili Doritos. Along with a few glasses of a very nice White Bordeaux, might I add.


I couldn't resist. They were calling my name!
"Rebecca....you've never had us before.....give us a try....."

And so on the dark side I walked.
(My god, they're like the Devil.)


This is why it's not good to eat healthy all the time.

At the same time, tomorrow I'll feel so much better as I think I'm going to do a "veggie" week. That whole detox that I should've done last week but didn't?

It shall be a week of fresh veggies and fruits -both raw and roasted. Of course the fruits won't be roasted. Although, now that I'm thinking about it - that might not be entirely true. I am always roasting pears and apples and even oranges with my food. I might mix a little veggie/fruit medley for funsies.


And by Friday, this absolutely disgusting feeling I have will be gone...gone....gone!


(For the record, these aren't that good. I'd take classic Doritos over these anyday....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Embrace the dark side. Embrace it.

Ken

Suldog said...

That's funny. Mt friend, Melinda (at http://23thoughts.blogspot.com/) had a goodly portion of her recent post concern her salt habit. Eh. I say enjoy it.

Rebecca said...

Well, as my good baseball buddy Tommy B said about his wife's thoughts on her salt addiction....

She's so sweet, she needs a little salt to counter it all. ;)

Nichole M said...

don't try the buffalo doritos. Just. Don't.

And if you do, don't say you weren't warned. ;-)