What are the kiddies and I doing today? Well, we have plans to visit my new little nephew...and then I thought I'd take them to the beach to get an ice cream. There's a beach on the North Shore that's not so much a beach you go to walk on the sand, but they have a great walking path in general. So I thought we'd get ice cream and walk along the path. If only our dog wasn't so high strung, we'd love to take her for the walk to. Tomorrow, we'll be going to Rockport hopefully if the weather holds out.
So here is a survey that I borrowed from Ms. Ladybug. Some of the numbers are missing...but that's okay.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Crumbs from the last time the kids were there. Kids are messy, messy creatures! My truck is in sore need of a car wash! Oh, and a cute striped Dickies bag.
2. When was the last time you threw up? When I had a gallstone attack a few months ago.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Fuck. What other word can be an adjective, and exclamation, a verb, and depending on the intonation -- be positive, negative and everything in between? Versatility, that's the key.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Only three? The day's just started. G, T, F.5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Just waking up believe it or not. My daughter and a headache kept me up all night. (First headache since April thank you very much. Psycho company ruining all my good chi.)
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Making the kid's breakfast and calling my sister in law.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully visiting my nephew.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Yes" to my daughter asking if that was the last biscuit.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Vanilla. Dress it up or keep it plain.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee
13. What was the last thing you ate? Dinner last night. Half of an italian sub, and some raisin bran cereal. Just wasn't up to cooking.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, I got a cute top at Ann Taylor Loft - but I"m returning it this week.
15. When was the last time you ran? Jees, now that I think of it - it's been a week? I'm going to be tired when I run on Monday, that's for sure.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Red Sox game on tv.
18. Who is the last person you emailed? My tattoo artist! Woohoo - July 30th is the big date!
19. Ever go camping? Yes, when I was little. I loved it.
20. Do you have a tan? Yes - Sunless tanner. :)
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I don't drink soda.
25. What did your last IM say? I don't IM, except in work w. my co workers. It probably was my friend Michelle trying to make me feel better after hearing my conversation with the psycho company.
26. Are you someone's best friend? I think so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Go to Rockport.
28. Where is your mom right now? At home, in Florida.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Living Room, w my daughter on the recliner.
30. What color is your watch? I have many, some silver - some gold.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? A place I'd love to visit.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? I don't think so? Definitely not to my face. I often think I'd love to have my chest enhanced. Not bigger - just firmer. But other than that, I don't think so.
33. What is your birthstone? Sapphire
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Not a big fast food kinda girl.
35.How many kids do you want? I've got two - a boy and a girl. Healthy and happy. We don't make puppies, so...what else is there?
36. Do you have a dog? Yes, Brandy the Jack Russell. She's 12.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? G
38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes.
39. Any plans today? Just found out I'm not only going to see my nephew, but taking the kids to the pool.
40. How many states have you lived in? I'm a born and bred, tried and true Massachussetts girl. Wouldn't have it any other way. Although my arm could be twisted to try LA.
41. Ever go to college? I did.
42. Where are you right now? Kitchen
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Besides my psycho company? The gas prices are really irritating me.
44. Last song listened to? "No Air" - Jordin Sparks/Chris Brown
46. Are you allergic to anything? Nada
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? No faves - love all of them.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? No. I am envious of things in a positive way sometimes, but jealousy is negative and just not my thing. I'm pretty happy with who I am and where I am in life -- even when things aren't going my way.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I would hope not.
51. What time is it? 10:18 a.m.
52. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them, yes.
53. Do you eat healthy? Yes.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Work.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No. I don't hate anyone, not worth my energy. I do have disdain for a few people though...
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Absolutely! And not just in the conventional sense either.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Thirty something still.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No. And truthfully, so not my thing.
60. How did you get one of your scars? Fell during a play rehearsal and sliced my knee to the bone. Had to get 10 stitches. I was a tom boy, rough and tumble kind of girl when I was younger. I do not have pretty legs as a result.