Monday, April 21, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

So today is the much anticipated (for me anyway!) Red Sox game. Who cares if it's not sunny out? The sun will be shining wherever this girl is at today, that's how happy I am to be going. Not only am I just looking forward to the game, but truly - I haven't had a day off from being "mom" in a while. A little time with one of my friends is sorely overdue...

And speaking of sore...my daughter climbed into bed at 3 this morning and I was promptly pushed to the very edge of my bed. My neck is the sorest I think it's ever been! Clearly a sign that not only do I need to work out more (I'm almost embarrassed to admit that it's been a month since I ran! Hmmm. Mother's Day is how long away? Will I be able to run 3.5 miles by then? But I digress... ), I most definitely slept on "the wrong side of the bed".

So those Bloody Mary's I've been obsessing about, will more than likely do the trick this morning. I think they're just what the doctor would've ordered.

Hopefully, I'll have some pics to add to this post later today - or maybe tomorrow.
Hey - and if you're at Fenway today - maybe I'll see ya!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Have fun!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Posting in the bottom of the fifth just as Papi hit the two-run double. I would have to say you must be having a good time, even without the Cap'n catching. Woohoo Sox!

Rebecca said...

Hey all - yes I did have a blast but seriously - both my favorite players off today? Jason AND Manny? Still, great game - tons of fun, and lots of sunshine.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Poor Tek. They said he played sick Friday & Saturday, and that if he missed today, he must have been feeling very lousy. I hope he's feeling better soon.

Rebecca said...

LOL, either that or he's hung over. Last night was a fundraiser that I usually attend that he hosts... ;)