Friday, April 04, 2008

What will tomorrow bring...?

Well for starters, this girl definitely is looking forward to yoga after work.  I need a little "om" to get my weekend off to a fantastic start.  Tough week this week; generally pretty busy in work with some fires to put out…midweek birthday parties, scrambling to try to find a babysitter for a wine party I'm hosting Saturday night. (My sitter that had been lined up cancelled…).  Actually, I have quite an interesting blog topic lined up about that very party, but I'm holding off until after the party to write it.   I don’t mean to be cryptic, but it's something that would be best served after the fact…


Tonight, sitting in front of my television watching the Sox with my laptop upon my lap (no pun intended) , I'll be mapping out the "curriculum" for Saturday, is the big game plan for this evening.  My friend Jess is supposed to pop by and have a drink and maybe some take out with the kiddies and I before hand.  Not a terrible way to spend a lousy Friday night…


Saturday was supposed to be the opening day for Soccer - but I tend to think that's going to be postponed due to weather.  Which is kind of a good thing since I've got the aforementioned party to get ready for.  And then Sunday -- well, there's really nothing on the agenda for that.  Depending on the weather, I'd love to do something outdoors…I dread to think of the mud, but - we'll see.  I'm sure we'll come up with something fun.


And so I leave you with this thought for today: 
"Whatever may happen, whatever condition may arise, you can adjust to it and make the most of it. Not only can you survive in the face of changing conditions, you can indeed prosper.

Circumstances are constantly changing, and even the changes are constantly changing. As you continue to adapt, and as those around you also adapt, positive new possibilities emerge and take root. It's difficult to know precisely what tomorrow will bring. Yet you can know with confidence that whatever tomorrow does offer, there will be a way for you to make the most of it. "



No comments: