Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A little more than you ever needed to know about...moi!

The Alphabet
A
What's your age?:Thirty- something
Do you like apples?:Yes, especially Gala, Pink Lady & Granny Smith
Do you know anyone in the army?:Yes; but I know more in the Air Force
What's your favorite amusement park?:Canobie Lake Park...not a big ride kinda girl
What's your biggest achievement?:My children.
B
Do you play baseball?:No. But I'm a fan!!
Have you ever had your heart broken?:Oh, absolutely - who hasn't?
Have you ever been to Baltimore?:Yes, on layovers. Does that count?
Have a best friend? Who is he/she? Tell me all about him/her.:I don't label my friends. Love them all.
What's your birthdate?:9/17
C
What's your current mood?:Tired.
What's your favorite color?:Chocolate, Plum
Have you ever heard the song Camel Walk?:No...?
Do you think Carlos Mencia is funny?:No. I mean he is funny, but just not my preferred comic.
What's your favorite type of car?:I don't think I have one really? I have a Lexus; would like to maybe try a BMW or Escalade maybe?
D
Do you enjoy starting drama?:No. Can't be bothered with drama...
What's your favorite day of the week?:Every day is a good day!
Has anyone close to you ever died?:Unfortunately.
Have you ever been to Disney World or Disneyland?:YES. Love it. Never to old to enjoy the magic...
Are your parents divorced?:No.
E
Do you celebrate Earth Day?:No. I know, I'm going to hell.
Who is your fave ex? Tell me about them.:My high school sweetheart was just a doll. I always hope for great things in his life.
What was the name of the elementary school you went to?:CW Holmes
What are the color of your eyes?:Green.
What do you think of emo kids?:Emo kids?? What's that?
F
Do you like your family?:Sure, what's not to like?
Have you ever met someone famous?:Yes. Many people. Many times.
What do you often fantasize about?:Jason Varitek. Kidding. I don't know...security forthe future without worry.
Do you run fast?:Pretty fast.
What's your favorite food?:Too many to choose! I like GOOD food.
G
Do you go to a gym?:Yes.
What's the last thing you felt guilty about?:Knowing that a person was losing their job and they didn't know -but I did!
Do you ever just lay in the grass and watch the sky?:If I had the time....
What's the last gift you gave?:A gift card to the movies.
Are you gangsta?:Fo'schnizzle. Right. Me? Gangstah (with the "h", I am from Boston after all)
H
Are you over-all happy person?:ABSOLUTELY
What's the color of your hair?:Blonde
What heritage do you have?:Russian, Polish, Latvian, German. Aka: Mutt
What makes you hyper?:Nothing. I'm pretty laid back.
What's your favorite holiday?:Christmas
I
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?:Vanilla.
Do you consider yourself intelligent?:Yes.
Are you addicted to the internet?:I have moments of complete submersion...
Do you have an Ipod?:Yes.
What's your ideal lover like?:Jason Varitek. kidding....
J
What job do you want when you grow up?:Oh right, because I'm not grown up yet! Still thinking...
What makes you jealous?:Nothing really. I'm pretty secure in who I am.
Do you ever ask Jeeves anything?:Nah.
Do you know what Joe Cartoon is?:Nope.
Have you seen Jack *** the movie?:Sad to say - yes. And some of it was horrifying - some hysterical.
K
Do you know karate?:Why yes, actually I do!
Do you believe in karma?:Absolutely.
Are you good at keeping secrets?:I die with them.
Have you ever flown a kite?:Yes. Only recently.
Have you ever killed anything?:Not intentionally!!
L
What would you label yourself as?:Hardworking, over achiever, underappreciated
Have you ever been through a labyrinth?:No.
Have you ever swam in a lake?:Yes.
Do you lie often?:No.
Have you ever been in a limo?:Yes.
M
What magazines do you read?:Yoga Journal, Us, People, Boston Magazine, Sports Illustrated
Do you believe in magic?:Absolutely.
Do you have a good memory?:Sometimes - for some things.
Who all do you miss right now?:Who all?? Who all? I'm sorry, not proper English, therefore, I aint answering. Ugh. Hate that.
What kind of music are you into?:All of it. From Josh Groban to Metallica, and everything in between...
N
What's your middle name?:If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.
Do you nap a lot?:Never. Never have - never will.
Do you like your neighbors?:Sure.
What all gets on your nerves?:What all? What all? Poor grammar gets on my nerves!!!
What did you dream about last night?:I can't remember actually
O
Do you have any obsessions?:Jason Varitek. Kidding... I don't obsess over anything really.
Have you ever been to the ocean?:Absolutely.
Who was the last person to offend you and why?:Hmmm. I don't offend easy, truly. And I don't hold grudges either so...
Do you like the outdoors?:Love it.
What do you think of Ozzy Osbourne?:Used to love him. Now I think he's a shell of who he was.
P
What's the last pain you've felt?:Hmmm. Gallstone attack a few weeks back. Not. Fun.
Do you have any pets?:Yes. 1 dog, 2 cats -- 2 Betta fish.
Do you like taking pictures?:Yes. Though I'm not good at it.
What do you like on your pizza?:Cheese. Pepperoni.
Are you fond of the president?:I'm not fond of any politicians really.
Q
What is your best quality?:I think my undying optimism.
Do you like the band Queen?:LOVE the band Queen.
Are you usually quiet?:Depends on the where/when. Generally laid back. But love to laugh.
Are you calm when you take tests at school?:I don't go to school, but I test well.
What's your favorite quote?:"I'm filling in the negative space with positively everything"
R
What do you think of racism?:Ugliness that needs to be eradicated.
What's your favorite radio station?:92.9 BOS
Do you like the rain?:In the summer...or at night
What's your relationship status?:Je suis marie...
Do you enjoy reading?:Love it. Which I had more time to do it
S
Do you know anyone with the name of a saint?:Sure.
What's your favorite season?:Autumn
Are you sensitive?:No, not really. I sort of take life in stride.
What sports do you like?:Yoga. Baseball. Boxing. Football.
Have you ever wished upon a star?:Always
T
Do you have any special talents?:I can make something out of nothing
Do you enjoy talking on the phone?:Sure, I'm a girl!
Name your most recent favorite teacher and why.:Considering I'm planning my 20th reunion - recent teacher is out of the question.
Do you enjoy thunder storms?:Yes, love them
About how much T.V. do you watch a day?:Hardly any. Maybe an hour or two at night
U
Whose your favorite uncle?:Believe it or not - all my uncles passed away - all very young.
Do you consider yourself caring and understanding?:I think I am..? I hope I am!
Do you believe in unicorns?:No, but I make sure my daughter does...
Do you consider yourself unique?:No two snowflakes are alike...no two people are the same
Do you like urbandictionary.com?:Never been, fo shnizzle
V
Where's your favorite vacation spot?:Key West or Caymen Islands
Do you enjoy Valentines Day?:I do
Do you watch Vh1?:Sometimes
Are you a vegetarian?:No. Couldn't imagine giving up beef.
Are you a virgin?:Hello, Mom to two...
W
Do you enjoy taking walks?:Yes. Don't get to do it nearly enough.
What do the walls in your room look like?:Plain.
What do you want right this second?:Sushi
Have you ever swam with whales?:No. I have with dolphins though.
Do you wish for world peace?:I don't know if that's realistic.
X
Have you ever played a xlaphone?:Okay. You mean xylophone? Yes.
Do you know anyone with xenophobia?:No, not that I'm aware of
Are you talented at xyloglyphy (wood-carving)?:No.
Have you ever had an x-ray?:Yes.
Do you know anyone who has xanthocyanopsy (form of color-blindness)?:I do actually.
Y
Do you yell when you're angry?:YES
Is yellow a cool color?:Depends on the shade..
Are you young at heart?:Absolutely.
Are you a yankee?:YANKEE? I'm a SOX FAN. Jeesh! But I do live in New England....
Who are you anyway?:Who are YOU. I'm just a girl...
Z
Have you ever been zapped by lightening?:No, fortunately
Arent zebras neato?:Neato? Righto.
Has one of your zippers ever broke?:I don't think so?
Whats your zodiac sign?:Virgo
Whens the last time youve been to the zoo?:This past autumn with the kiddies!
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are SO not kidding about Jason Varitek.

Rebecca said...

haahhaa. Am I THAT transparent Cheryl? ;)

Suldog said...

Yikes! That's the longest meme I've ever seen!