Wednesday, April 23, 2008

McDreamy, McSteamy, McYummy!

I'm almost beside myself with excitement.

In just over 24 hours, I will be reunited with my long lost friends from Seattle Grace. I can hardly wait! At risk of sounding absolutely ridiculous -- I've got some serious issues with this "Derek & Rose" dating business. While I'm not a huge fan of Meredith's at the moment either - I still think that he & she belong together -- not this Rose chick. Seriously, who does she think she is? They share one little kiss- and she's making snarky remarks like she owns him? Hmmph. I think not.

And I'm loving that Dr. Hahn (though she's irritating as well, but I think it's because I can't get past the whole "it puts the lotion in the basket" flashbacks from "Silence of the Lambs" out of my head) is constantly putting McSteamy (what IS his real name on the show anyway?) and Christina in their respective places.

Not sure how I feel about George (who I love, love, love!) and Lexie hooking up - but we shall see. Only time will tell how the tangled webs they weave will end up.

So, just for the record - any of you out there who know me in "real life", please - don't even think about calling me during the show! I know, I've got DVR but honestly - - I just won't be able to tear myself away...

2 comments:

Suldog said...

I don't even know what you're talking about, but I promise not to call you!

~**Dawn**~ said...

So not a fan of Rose & Derek. Boooo.

McSteamy is Mark Sloane. ;-)

And how nice of the Sox to play a day game & accomodate watching Grey's tonight huh? ;-)