Saturday, January 12, 2008

I KNEW we would be a good match...!

Which Red Sox Player Are You?
You scored as a Jason Varitek

You are Jason Varitek. You are a natural leader and are highly respected by many. You are tough and will duke it out with any purple-lipped princess when it comes to defending your buddies, which makes you a very loyal friend. Oh Captain, my captain!

Curt Schilling
100%
Jason Varitek
100%
Theo Epstein
80%
Kevin Millar
50%
Johnny Damon
50%
David Ortiz
50%
Mark Bellhorn
40%
Manny Ramirez

It doesn't really surprise me to see I could've come out as Curt Shilling since I usually agree with alot of what he says -- and as you can see, he's on my blog roll. While I'm a fan of his...I highly doubt he's ever blogsurfed to this girl's neck of the woods.
If only Jason was as big of a fan of me...as I am of him. hahahaa....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,

Get this.....I'm a cross between Theo Epstein and Ortiz...lol

Anonymous said...

I got Schilling! :-)

David Sullivan said...

I was Varitek too!(93%) Damon second at 63% which I thought was strange because I have very short hair!