Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How psyched am I?


Pretty darn psyched, I have to say.
(This is my post for tomorrow...but since I can't post photos via email, I'm posting it today!)

Last Friday at work, I was invited to attend an Anniversary Party for a company that I used to work for. We've always stayed on excellent terms - they're always hoping to find a way to hire me back - and they're always very generous in their invitations to their parties. I don't always get to attend, but this one - I will be going to. My friend Jessica was invited as well - as she's a former "alumni" and on good terms as well.

They're having it at Fenway Park! How very fun is that?!? We've been told to bring our cameras because we'll be able to be in sections of the park that aren't normally available to people, and as the quote on the invite said "you never know how might make an appearance". Now, truthfully I don't expect anyone from the team to take time from their busy personal schedules to come visit a small Department of Defense contractor's anniversary party (hint, hint, Jason Varitek if you're free that night....!), but one never knows. If nothing else, I should get some fun pictures of Jess and I at Fenway -- and have a great dinner at what I'm guessing is the EMC Club -- unless there's a luxury suite that's been made available to them.
Personally, I don't care where it's at -- I'm just happy to be going.

5 comments:

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

You are very close to crossing the stalker line! :)

Susan said...

You'll have so much fun!!

David Sullivan said...

Run Tek, run!!

Suldog said...

Well, that's very cool! If Tek does show up, try to control yourself. We need him healthy for next year.

chesneygirl said...

How fun! I hope you had a fabulous time!!

I'll be expecting to see some of those pictures here! :)