Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And she's off...!

So, I gave into the impulse at the very severe prodding of both my cousin who was feverishly scouring EBAY for me in an effort to find those boots again; and my two girlfriends at work who persuaded me to leave work an hour and 15 minutes early to drive feverishly down to Wrentham to purchase them.

I am now the proud owner of a pair of Black Ugg Fluff Mommas. If you still aren't sure what they are, Google that term and voila - you shall see.

They are very ugly, fluffy, pretentious, gaudy, decadent and so showy --and they are so very different from anything that I would traditionally buy; but they are so flipping comfortable - and I love the fact that they aren't really "me". How fun!!

And on that note, this girl is officially on hiatus until Tuesday...!
(No it's not my own personal writers strike...it's a vacation! Woohoo!)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Have a wonderful trip!

chesneygirl said...

Good for you!! ...on the boots and the vacation!

Have a fabulous time!!

Michelle said...

Good for you on the boots. I almost purchased a pair of off white, more traditional ones like yours, but I can't wear them at work so I opted for one black and one brown pair of these awesome hooker boots that I can wear to work. They look awesome below my grey knit dress and tights. :)

Hope you are well. I've missed you.