Saturday, February 17, 2007

A little somethin' somethin' for Saturday...

Today is going to be a "Summertime Saturday" for the kiddies and I. We're going to one of the farms we like out in Concord to get fresh fruit - and then come home and make smoothies. Pretend it's summer when it's not. It's like our own little "Margaritaville", minus the Margarita! Well, for them anyway.....

So, true to my thoughts from last week - if I'm posting on a Saturday, it's more than likely going to be a survey. If you use it - let me know!




The Favorites, Have-You-Evers.. and Last Times!
What is your favorite..
gum:Anything really minty and fresh!
restaurant:That's a tough one. I don't have one favorite really.
drink:Spring Water/Champagne martini
season:Autumn
type of weather:I really love the smell of the rain in summer
emotion:Joy
thing to do on a half day:spend time with friends
late-night activity:ha, can't remember my last "late night". It used to be going to a 24 hour coffee shop with friends
sport:baseball
city:loved, loved, loved LA. Boston's a close 2nd.
store:Ann Taylor and/or Sephora. Depends on the mood.
When was the last time you..
cried:I can't remember the last time. I'm not a big crier.
played a sport:Does karate count? If not, it was a little one on one basketball a few years ago.
laughed:When aren't I laughing?
hugged someone:My kids are hugged constantly.
kissed someone:My kids are kissed constantly.
felt depressed:I don't get depressed.
felt elated:This past week
felt overworked:Two months ago
faked sick:I can't remember the last time I said I was sick when I wasn't.
lied:Define "lie"...
What was the last..
word you said:please
thing you ate:a small piece of orange flavored chocolate
song you listened to:"Where I want to be", Dave Matthews
thing you drank:Coffee, naturally
place you went to:Yoga, last early evening
movie you saw:At the movie theatre? Chronicles of Narnia, I think...it's been awhile!
movie you rented:The Departed
concert you attended:Diana Krall, I think that's who it was.
Who was the last person you..
hugged:My daughter
cried over:My daughter's birth....
kissed:My son
danced with:Kim
shared a secret with:Karla
had a sleepover with:My girlfriend Jessica, she stayed over after we went out a few months ago.
called:My parents
went to a movie with:The family
saw:Last person? When? Today? I'm still seeing them!
were angry with:My husband
couldn't take your eyes off of:C'mon. A girl can't reveal everything!
obsessed over:Jason Varitek! :)
Have you ever..
danced in the rain:No, but always thought it would be romantic
kissed someone:I'm not a big "first move" kind of person. I prefer to "be kissed".
done drugs:I smoked pot for a short time the summer I graduated. I'm a control freak - it didn't last long.
drank alcohol:Yes, clearly
slept around:Um, no.
partied 'til the sun came up:Sure!
had a movie marathon:No, but it sounds like something I'd love
gone too far on a dare:No. I always picked truth.....
spun until you were immensely dizzy:Sure, when I was like 5!
taken a survey quite like this before:C'mon - I'm Survey Queen! :)


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Summertime Saturday... I like that! Have a great day.

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

Nice list. I thought about copying it but I did that last week! :)

Lori said...

This was an interesting list.

I liked your post about music. It is so true how songs take you back in time. I do that often, and what a nice journey!

Martie said...

I think I will use this survey later this week.....this one is cool.

thanks

tkkerouac said...

Can I Borrow that hat?