Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Let the games begin...

It now seems that the media and the candidates are starting their frenzy for the Presidential Race. It's been simmering in the background over the past few months, but I've really noticed it starting to move forward over the past week or so.

My vote is up for grabs. I vote by conscience - not by party. Issues matter to me - not partisan politics. I want to be motivated to vote. I want to identify with a candidate. I want to be excited about the change that can be forthcoming.

I saw a sneak preview of the Mitt Romney commercial that is going to be airing shortly. I've got to tell you -- it was the best political commercial I've ever seen. Now, does that mean he'd have my vote? Of course not. But with regards to campaign commercials this one was really good. Nothing flashy, no schmaltzy video montages. He just had a good point and drove it home.

Hilary, looked fresh and recently coiffed (possibly facelifted) in her video clip from this morning. It's going to be an interesting campaign season....very interesting.


You Are 96% Massachusetts


Wicked pissa!

Now go down to Dunkies and celebrate!

3 comments:

Shayna said...

I'm 84% Massachusetts and as for the Presidential election? Yup....your Mom is leaning toward Hilary CLinton. Do you still love me??? lol
I hope you're feeling better! I'll give you a call when I get home from work...just to make sure!

Big Ben said...

I'm real interested in the U.S. election this year. I would love to see a minority get in.

Anonymous said...

I hate Mitt Romney, don't get me started.