Saturday, February 10, 2007

L'enquête de samedi...

(I hope Babelfish translated the title properly! "Saturday's Survey")

So I'm thinking that if I post on a Saturday - it should be reserved for surveys unless I really have something earth shattering to say. I'm such a sucker for them. Like there's really that much information that one would want to know about me?!? Well, superficially speaking anyway.

Appréciez et ayez l'amusement!
If you decide to use this - please let me know, because clearly - I'm just as curious about you!

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone

whats your name spelt backwards?:acceber
What did you do last night?:watched television
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:an upgrade to my media player
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:hahaha, yes! My dad used to tell me when I was little, that was how you could tell if there was still charge left!
Last time you swam in a pool?:Last summer
What are you wearing?:pink leopard pajama pants and a pink sweatshirt
How many cars have you owned?:7
Type of music you dislike most?:Hmmm. Anything by Devo. Does that even qualify as music?
Are you registered to vote?:Absolutely
Do you have cable?:Yup
What kind of computer do you use?:An awesome one. Truly.
Ever made a prank phone call?:hahaha, yup.
You like anyone right now?:I like everyone. You mean a crush? Didn't I post a list already. :)
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:Been there on bungee jumping. Want to go sky diving...
Furthest place you ever traveled?:Hmmm. Grand Cayman, I think.
What's your favorite comic strip?:Dilbert. It's so my life!
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:Of course
Shower, morning or night?:Both
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:I haven't seen anything really good in the last month. Lots of dissapointments.
Favorite pizza toppings?:Pepperoni
Chips or popcorn?:Chips!
What cell phone provider do you have?:Verizon. That's an odd question.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:hahaha, what?!?!
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:So sorry to say, yes I have.
Orange Juice or apple?:Apple
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:I'm not in high school. I don't sit at lunch with people! :)
favorite chocolate bar?:Snickers....it really satisfies.
Who is your longest friend and how long?:Robyn. Since Freshman year....oh, well, Suzanne and I still send Christmas cards - she's from 1st grade.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:This summer, from my garden
Have you ever won a trophy?:Yes
Favorite arcade game?:I suck at arcade games. :)
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:No. But my Mom has!!!
Sprite or 7-UP?:Neither. Don't do tonic.
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:No, not a parochial school girl. And none of my jobs required a uniform.
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:Girly toys.
Ever thrown up in public?:Yes, but not from drinking.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:I'd throw all the money in the world away for true love. Wouldn't you?
Do you believe in love at first sight?:I believe in attraction at first sight. I believe in love at first connection though....
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:I don't let my kids watch either of them. Spongebob is fresh!!!
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:Yes.
What message is on your voicemail machine?:One with me talking!
Where would you like to go right now?:I'd like to be on my way to go get a massage. Unfortunately, it's not happening today.
Whats the name of your pet?:Brandy and Spike
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:Um, I've never really been a "back pack" kinda girl.
What do you think about most?:A girl never reveals her secrets....!
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

3 comments:

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

For some reason, I love these silly quizzes. I did one too.

Hale McKay said...

I don't normally go for the quizzes and surveys, but this was a pretty good one.

PJS and a sweatshirt in a pool?

I can almost smell the fenway franks! How about you?

Suldog said...

No no Devo? And I was starting to believe you might be the perfect woman. Oh, well.