Friday, February 23, 2007

I've got Friday on my mind...

I’m really glad today is Friday. I’m in a great mood, for no particular reason – which is how I prefer it to be anyway. Why be motivated to be happy? Be happy in general, and things will sort of fall into place has always been the mindset I’ve subscribed to. Life hands you lemons – make lemonade. There’s nothing that can’t have something great come out of it.

I’m having a Margaritaville morning. I’m working to get some tickets for Jimmy Buffett for my girlfriends and I to go see him this September at Foxboro Stadium (yes, the home of the NE Patriots!). If we can get a large enough group, it would be worth renting a minicoach with a restroom. Here’s my thought process on this one:

Jimmy Buffet Tickets: $48-$100/pp
Food & Drink for the day: Maybe $20/pp - if that.
Cheesy Parrots & Lei's & Beads: $10.00

Having your own bathroom after a gazillion drinks: PRICELESS!

And if not – then no big deal. I love to drive....and with Sirius Radio and the Margaritaville station – we’ll be good to go!

I have a hair appointment this afternoon, just a trim – but I need it badly. I trimmed my bangs last week and it’s just not working. Clearly, I should’ve booked an appointment then – but I’m rather impulsive when it comes to my hair so often I suffer the consequences. Then after my appointment, I think a yoga class might be calling my name.....! I’m still not 100% from earlier this week, and I tried running last night but just wasn’t feeling it. I think a nice 90 minute session of hot yoga is just what the doctor has prescribed to put a perfect ending to this week.

3 comments:

Martie said...

How great to be in a good mood for no reason.....just to be in a good mood! More people need to adopt this mindset for themselves.....me included some days!!! Thanks for the reminder!

Martie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greens and Pinks said...

Not having to deal with a public restroom of any sort after a Buffett concert is indeed priceless!