Saturday, February 24, 2007

Babel? How about Babble!

Little recommendation for you. Don't rent this if at all possible. While it was interesting at times to think of how the movie was going....it was such a disappointment overall. What does Babel mean? Why were Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett angry with each other? What did the Japanese girl really have to do with anything? And why did it end at the point before it started? These are just some of the issues I had. If anyone has seen it and really liked it - please feel free to enlighten me because clearly I missed the point on this one.

True to my new "tradition", if I'm posting on Saturday -- it's a survey. Blantantly taken from Chesney Girl who posted earlier this week, here's 69 more silly little "whatever's" you probably didn't really need to know about me!

1. Are your parents married or divorced? Married
2. Are you a vegetarian? You couldn't pay me to be one! No offense, but I can't live without red meat!
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
4. Have you ever come close to dying? Not that I know of.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? I don't wear any jewelery 24/7 because I work out.
6. Favorite time of day? Any time of day is a good day for me!
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? I love broccoli. Stems, trees, you name it!
8. Do you wear makeup? As little as I can get away with!
9. Ever have plastic surgery? No....though I'm more open to the concept of it now than I used to be!
10. If you did have plastic surgery, what would you do? I'd probably like a boob "lift". I wouldn't do anything to my face though.
11. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas or sweats
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Not that I can think of?
13. Can you roll your tongue? Yup
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? I just started this year.
15. What kind of sneakers? New Balance
16. Do you believe in abortions? Pro Choice
17. What is your hair color?Dirty Blonde I think is the best description
18. Future child’s name? If I was to have more...it would depend. I've always like Tristan for a boy.
19. Do you snore? No
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? So many places to choose from! I'd love to go to France and Italy, Maui....the list goes on.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?I hope I find out this weekend! I wouldn't tell anyone until I had my attorney and accountant lined up with a solid plan of how to invest. Then I'd change my phone number, but tell immediate family. I'd still go to work though, until I found the perfect place for me to open something I'd love to do.
23. Gold or silver? Silver
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Hot Dog
25. Only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Wow, tough one. Toss up between Chinese food or Mexican food.
26. City, beach or country? Depends on my mood.
27. What was the last thing you touched? The keyboard?? hahaha. Silly question.
28. Where did you eat last? At home...dinner.
29. When’s the last time you cried? Why is this question always here? I don't cry.
30. Do you read blogs? I try to read them daily but don't always get to.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? hahaha, and why would I want to do that?
32. Ever been involved with the police?Explain involved. Sure! I've even been surrounded by the SWAT Team before.
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap? Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Detangler/ Dove Soap
34. Do you talk in your sleep? Yes
35. Ocean or pool? Depends. I like the clean feeling of a pool though...
36. Sauna or whirlpool? Whirlpool
37. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme: How can you compare the two? I'm a Dunkin's girl. Starbucks is second. I don't like Krispy Kreme.
38. Window seat or aisle?Window
39. Ever met anyone famous? I've met lots of famous people. The one that I was most awestruck with was Stevie Wonder. I adore him.
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I guess it depends on what you measure success with. I think that I've done well thus far...but so long as you're healthy and have those around you that you love - how can you ask for more than that? Everything else is gravy, don't you think?
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither. I don't like talk show hosts, even Oprah who I think is a bit full of herself at times.
43. Basketball or Football? Football
44. How long do your showers last? 10-15 minutes
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Automatic. I've never driven a standard, but I bet I could do it.
46. Cake or ice cream? Hmmm. Depends on the cake!
47. Are you self-conscious? Sure, isn't everyone at times?
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? A few times when I was younger.
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes. I figure they need it more than I do.
50. Have you been in love? Yes
51. Where do you wish you were? Right now? I'm good with where I'm at this moment. I love being with the kids on Saturdays. If I could have a "me" weekend? Then, I'd rather be skiing in VT....or on Newbury St having lunch....or maybe just at a yoga class.
52. Are you wearing socks? Believe it or not - I'm not right now! hahaha, I always have socks on!!!
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? You know what - I never have!
54. Can you tango? No - but I've always wanted to learn.
55. Last gift you received? A bag of Reese's peanut butter cups
56. Last sport you played? Hmmm. I haven't played a team sport in years. But I hit the mits with other people for boxing - does that count?
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? I guess it would be clothes.
58. Where do you live? Massachusetts
59. Where were you born? Massachusetts
60. Last wedding attended? My girlfriend Danielle's - almost two years ago now I think it was!
61. Favorite position? Um.....I think we need to clarify this one.
62. Favorite word? I don't have just one. Love. Calm. Grace. Thanks. Welcome.
63. Most hated food(s)? Liver, Peas, Beets, Creamed Corn, most types of Olives
64. Most hated soda pop? What's "soda pop"? I don't drink tonic.
65. Can you sing? hahaha, at times I can carry a tune
66. Last person you instant messaged? Jess at work
67. Last place you went on holiday? "On holiday"? Well isn't that just very British sounding! I don't believe I've been on holiday in years!!!!
68. Favorite regular drink? Spring Water or Good Ol' Fashioned Dunkin Donuts Coffee!
69. Current Song? Leave the Pieces, The Wreckers & I still love "SOS" by Rhianna

1 comment:

Martie said...

great answers.....why do they always ask when the last time you cried was.....?