Sunday, September 17, 2006

Joyeux Anniversaire!

Today is the day that my parents actually "became" Mom and Dad. The day that my Papa and Grandma had their first grandchild. The day my Nana got her "favorite" birthday gift (that's what she used to tell me anyway!) The day I was destined to be a "big" sister.

The day that was the first day of the rest of my life....

Happy Birthday to Me!



Your Birthdate: September 17

You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life.
And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.
You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.
Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck

Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all

Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Half Moon

Your power month: August

10 comments:

Martie said...

Happy, happy birthday, Rebecca! May you have many more of them and all happy ones!

chesneygirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Rebecca!!!!

But you forgot to tell us how old you are! ;)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REBECCA!!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday, dear Rebecca!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you!

bigwhitehat said...

Well happy birthday.

Martie said...

I forgot to tell you what my birthday means.....it means 'I AM ANOTHER YEAR OLDER!!! LOL

Shayna said...

What about Nana & Zayde becoming granparents for the first time....? lol

Shayna said...

Happy Birthday....my "Venus in Bluejeans":)

Rebecca said...

Hi Ma -
Julie and David were born before me.... ;) That's why I couldn't put that down. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!