Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Sampler

Blogging, can sort of be like reading the Sunday Paper. You have your favorite sections, the parts you can't wait to read - and then there's everything else. Sometimes, there's just too much to the paper and you can't seem to find where to start when it comes to looking for another section to include to your favorites. The internet is a huge place, and while it seems that there are only 6 degrees of seperation with blogging, I thought I'd pass along a few that I've added to my blog roll recently, incase anyone else is looking for some more sites to add to your reading pleasure.

A Moment in Time - This is my Dad. He's quirky and funny - and some of you might really appreciate his sense of humor. Just a warning: I am not responsible for anything he says! hahaha.

An Oversized Canadian - Big Ben from Canada. He is a freaking riot. I love, love, love reading him - I'm practically addicted, dare I say it. But another warning: If you aren't a fan of the sexual innuendo, don't go. He absolutely kills me with some of the things he comes up with!

Mr. Fabulous- He is somewhere in the middle of my Dad, and Ben. He's very, very funny.

So, grab a cup of coffee - sit back, and browse. You just might find something you like!

4 comments:

Big Ben said...

Wow such praise, my head is getting bigger (more sexual innuendo).

Cheryl said...

Well, thanks for the new places to check! I'm scared to death my dad will start blogging--he keeps threatening. If he does, I'm not telling anyone the link.

Hale McKay said...

Hi. Just surfing. I sometimes read comments on my site and click on any name I don't recognize. After reading his or her post, I click on a commenter there, etc.
...So it is I am here. I like your template, the pastels are warm and friendly.
...Who knows, maybe someday you'll spotlight my site on a post.
...As you will see, if you visit me, I too am from North of Boston - Everett to be exact.

Sean said...

it's amazing how addictive blogging is. the reading more so than the writing. in just a few short months it's definately gotten to the point where i rush to the computer to read how so and so is doing, and want to give them a swift kick if they were too busy to update that day. thanks for the links...