Thursday, March 30, 2006

J'aime le Printemps!

Otherwise known as... I love Springtime!

It's 67 degrees according the the temperature gauge in my truck....
The sun is shining.... the air is sweet despite the lack of flowers blooming...and I am so bright and cheery today!


When I get home, I'm going to get my propane tank filled because I need to barbecue for dinner tonight....I can not wait! A little grilled filet mignon (wrapped w/ bacon).....grilled potatoes w/ peppers....a spinach salad....and a nice, crisp glass of Alsace.

Hope there's a little bit of Spring in your step today!

6 comments:

chesneygirl said...

Oh there is! It's 65 here too! I LOVE IT!!

Dinner sounds DELICIOUS...what time should I be there? ;)

ENJOY!

Fantastagirl said...

hmmm dinner sounds wonderful...hope it was good! We grilled to - only 60 here - and as soon as we sat down it started to rain... Spring is here!

Big Ben said...

Parle vous Francais. Formidable!

Cheryl said...

Um, what time's dinner???

bigwhitehat said...

Eat well. Be careful. Posting about meat will bring all of my little parasites back to your blog.

Martie said...

Sorry I missed dinner last night...it sounded wonderful! I am available tonight if you're grilling out again! LOL. Isn't spring the best?!!