Friday, December 09, 2005

Winter Wonderland...

Gotta love snow days!

After a nice warm lunch of sloppy joes....we bundled up to play in the snow. This is my daughter's first real taste of snow and in true fashion of her personality - She ate it!!!

My daughter's favorite phrase is "Mmmmmm". She's a wonderful eater -which of course, I'm not complaining about! So it truly was no surprise that she tasted it first thing.

Her and my son loved playing - and despite how cold she was, she cried when it was time to come in.
Moms ruin all the fun...


For those of you wondering how the snow is hitting New England...well, initially it was a very quiet peaceful storm, leaving us with about 6 inches. But about 1.5 hours ago - right after I brought the kids in, it became a white out. High winds, and snowing much faster than previously. We're upwards of about 10 inches right now.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

11 comments:

ramblin' girl said...

such a cute picture!! and exactly what you said...
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Stone said...

Ahhhhh, ahhhhhh how cute. the she looks adorable. ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Michelle said...

What a great picture. The kids look so cute! It looks exactly like that at my house right now. The roads were awful. But I love it!

Big Ben said...

Now that I work on the Subway line, I don't mind snow as much!

echotig said...

Thats the CUTEST picture EVER! You oughtta make Christmas cards out of that one!

I hope you continue to enjoy the snow and that it doesn't get too bad outside!

alannajoy said...

What cutie-pie Snow Angels you have Rebecca!!! Adorable!
alannajoy

Bill said...

Thanks for the flashback... that picture reminded me of playing in my own yard when I was a kid growing up in Cincinnati. Stopping in from SteelCowboy's blogroll.

bigwhitehat said...

Cute. Looks like fun.

Cheryl said...

That picture is one of the sweetest things I have seen in a long, long time.

clew said...

This is about the butest picture I've ever seen :)

clew said...

OOPS. CUTEST i meant.

you knew that right? ;)