Monday, December 19, 2005

Need.....to....take....a....breath.....

Am I the only one feeling incredibly overwhelmed this holiday season?
It's like I don't have room to breathe.


It's not so much that I'm disorganized, it's that it seems that there isn't any time to do things before Christmas. But I will. I just need to take a deep breath, and move forward.

Having a few days off this week will help me catch up on what I'm behind with.

AND....now for the good news!
I was kindly interviewed by none other than Dale aka Kodijack "Just Takes a Minute"!

He asked me some pretty interesting questions....
You can find my responses at his spot in the world.

Hope you all still like me afterwards! :)
He held back on nothing.............


How many days 'til Christmas??

9 comments:

clew said...

No worries - I bet we're all going through that crunch to some degree! I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we'll be here whenever you can be too!

Cool interview, girlie! You're a star now! I have a premonition that Kodijack's interviews are going to become the "IT" list. ;)

Bougie Black Boy said...

I'm here with you! ! ! i'm going nuts. One thing I love about nyc is that most department stores are open at 8 a.m. on weekdays. So I can go right before work when it's not crowded!

Cissa Fireheart said...

it'll all be over soon Rebecca. But I can relate. I was feelign the "Holiday Stressmobile" pull into my brain earlier this week and last.

I thought your interview was great! My Nana had Narragansett Indian in her somewhere...it was a slither, but the way she talked about it, you'd have thought her father was the tribe chief! (I grew up in RI, and hence the recognitian of the Narragansets) We used to go to the Pow-Wow's all the time when I was a kid...

Anyway, I thought your interview was very good, and I think even higher of you now, especailly because you were so honest! :)

Cheryl said...

Loved the interview! He does ask some hard questions, and you answered all so well. I'm still trying to picture you with Burger King Orange hair. Giggle.

ramblin' girl said...

great interview! and overwhelmed is an understatement for me!

Merry Christmas!

*** said...

I can relate to the feeling of being overwhelemed, although I'm not sure why I feel that way.

Great job answering Dale's questions. He just me a set, so I'm on deck! Hope I can hold up behind you, Cheryl and Pirate!

Mellissa said...

Oh, I was just heading off to bed....but now I have to go read all your little secret bits!!!

P.S. Think you are behind on Christmas...I only bought one present so far....

xoxo,
Ladybug

clew said...

I don't care if he's a poser. He freely shows his butt, which isn't an unfortunate sight.

;) Oops, did I say that out loud?

Michelle said...

I guess I better get over there and read that interview. I, too, have been extremely busy getting ready for the holidays. I hope to be around more the week after Christmas.

If I don't talk to you before, have a wonderful holiday!