Thursday, December 22, 2005

Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas...


To all of you - my blogging buddies...
This has been a very busy time of year for me this year - far busier than usual.
So I apologize for not visiting, or keeping my thoughts updated. But I will be back in full force after this weekend.

Wishing you all snowflakes on your tongue...jinglebells in the air...and something special from Santa under your tree.
Merry Merry!

Today's Boston Globe had a photo of our store in a feature about Beacon Hill!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful place, and a wonderful holiday picture, too! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

bigwhitehat said...

Yep. That is the place. I was there!

Mellissa said...

Dear Rebecca,

Merry Christmas!! Your store looks so lovely and warm. If I ever get to Boston I might just have to visit your sweet Beacon Hill!

Ladybug

Rebecca said...

I made a mistake actually - it was the Boston Globe... :) Ooops.

Thank you all - same to you, looking forward to talking to you again once life becomes less hectic once again!

chesneygirl said...

What a neat picture!

Merry Christmas to you and your family Rebecca! :)

clew said...

KEWL! Looks like a good place to stop for ... free samples? ;) LOL

I'd buy something, seriously.

Merry Christmas Rebecca!

alannajoy said...

Congrats on the photo Rebecca! Looks lovely... Merry Christmas to you as well, and don't work yourself too hard!! Time to enjoy!
alannajoy

Lori said...

Your store looks beautiful!

Merry, Merry Christmas, Rebecca. Have a safe and glorious holiday!

Jerrster said...

Merry Christmas Rebecca to you and your family.

Michelle said...

R~ I love the "feel" of your store. We've talked before about how pictures just don't do justice to a "feeling", but it shines through in this photo.

Still, I wish I could feel it in person. It looks wonderful. Do you have a website?