Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Holiday Soiree: A Pictoral Review!

Some visual footnotes to my previous post!
Here are some of us La Femme Nikitas:

















Are they puppies? Are they fish? Birds?
They're Turtle Doves on Crack!
(personally, I love them!)















My reaction opening my gift.....
"Wow....Meet the Barones...No, I like it - really, I do...."















They slice, they dice...they swim, they fly...They're earrings!















I love, love, love my girlfriends.They're my friends, they're my family - and without them, life would be far less colorful.
PS: The cat in this picture was NOT the victim of the pussycat massage...but that's not to say that he may not be at some time in the near future!!!

9 comments:

clew said...

I totally agree with you, Rebecca ... those birds RULE! Of course everyone knows I'm an odd bird myself but that's beside the point. ;)

Looks like fun!!!

bigwhitehat said...

What a good looking bunch of gals!

bigwhitehat said...

Me and Laurie thought the same thing. BTW Laurie your pretty cute too.

Big Ben said...

Did you say "Pussy Massage"? I thought I was the rude one!

Michelle said...

If I whine enough, can I come next year?!?!?!

Cheryl said...

Those birds are frightening! What a fun looking bunch! These pics remind me of when I used to get together with a group of gals--we'd all been Universal Studios Tour guidew together. We'd get together and have these wild weekends! We've moved all over and out of the country, but what fun that was. How wonderful it is to have friends like that.

Stone said...

LOL the birds on crack. LOL. they look really funny

Waddie G. said...

sure pictures...you must be a very nice person to have so many friends, and that's a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bec!
Definitely Turtle Doves On Crack!! although, not too fond of the self photo sporting crack turtle doves for my x-mas blog debut! I prefer to remain annonymous. SHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You know, the papparazzi and all??!!
By the way, have you rec'd your x-mas card yet?! hopefully i won't be viewing that on your blog anytime soon!

Also, I can assure all of you that the kitty in the massage segment was not the same kitty in the photo and was unharmed (sort of) during that ever so eye opening experience. See Karla's blog with photo of unharmed aformentioned, fully relaxed (not!) cat sporting fancy boots (for quick get away) for details? Don't Ask!!!

Have a happy holiday. Love ya to pieces!

KB
aka
Crack Turtle Dove Earring Model.
ps.
we have NOT been drinking tonight. CLEARLY!!!