Friday, March 27, 2009

Please come to Boston for the Springtime....

It's Friday, and I'm feeling fabulous.
(Well, not entirely fabulous - my knee is bothering me -- but that is going to be a story for Monday I believe...stay tuned!)

I have a surprise birthday party to attend tonight....so a little fun, grown up time is always good for a "pick me up".

And I'm sorry -- but if you live in Boston -- have you been outside yet today?
Talk about fabulous!
It's gorgeous outside....

I've always been more of an early Summer kind of girl than early Spring; early Spring tends to be muddy and dirty with all the sand leftover from the winter getting wet from the rain. But today is picture perfect, with a hint of Summer in the air....and just the thing to lift anyone's spirits.

Then of course tomorrow is the Spring Soiree at Chez I'm Just a Girl....and Sunday - we're going to a Train & Toy/Hobby Show with the kids. (Somewhere in all of this, I really need to do laundry...but, ugh -- that's just a downer, so I'm not going to think of that at the moment. )

All I want to think about for the moment is walking out the door, to my car....driving with the windows down, sunroof open -- and with some great music in my ears.

Truly a fantastic way to start the weekend.

No comments: