Thursday, March 05, 2009

I believe the children are our future.....

This morning on my commute to work, I switched from Sports to Music - not realizing that today was Mix 98.5's annual Radioathon for Children's Hospital.

I donate to two organizations throughout the year primarily: The Jimmy Fund, and Children's Hospital. There are other organizations that are smaller that I help out as well, but these are the two that are near and dear to me, for personal reasons.

Children's Hospital is one of those places that helps you believe in miracles & medicine -- all at one time. I can't say enough about this organization, and I would encourage any one who has children - or has children in their lives, be it nieces/nephews, godchildren, cousins, etc. - to consider making a contribution today.

We're all struggling, we have have difficult times to endure.....even $10 is a valueable contribution. If you can't -- then you can't. It's perfectly understandable.....

I just didn't want to let the opportunity of sharing the opportunity to participate go by.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

Quick note to those who might be interested. The Boston Celtics license plates now available (I'm waiting for mine) also benefit Children's Hospital.