Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feelin' Groovy....

I had a great day today. It didn't exactly start off that way...it had the makings of a not so great one -- but it somehow worked itself out.

My hair rocked today -- and we all know how important a good hair day is to a girl! I was busy at work -- really busy actually. (and again, we all know how I thrive on actually having some work to do). Being productive makes me feel happy, and with purpose. I don't know how people can be complacent in life. I just can't do it.
After work, I came home and got crackin' on a WebKinz party I promised the kids we'd have. ("Cracklin' Rosie make me smile...." sorry, for the interruption but that song just jumped into my head.) My children both have tons of these furry creatures...I swear, you name them - they've got it. Squirrels, dinosaurs, blue jays -- they're everywhere at Chez I'm Just a Girl. So...we looked on line, picked a fun craft and two recipes from WebKinz World -- and we went to work.

Behold the Wrinkle Pugcakes, before the oven...

.
and then after!


We made "Buckets of Bones" and Beagle Bagel Bites....
All in all --- this girl had a great day.
I'm beat, and looking forward to tomorrow!





No comments: