Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everybody strikes out nine times out of ten; but you got to step up to the plate son ‘cause every now and then...

So, I'm going to venture into the Fantasy World of Baseball this year. I'm pretty excited about this, because where I don't know much about football players or positions - and found the prospect of Fantasy Football a little overwhelming - I am thinking that this is going to be right up my alley.

I've already got players mapped out in my head....just hoping that I'm able to create somewhat of the team that I would like to.

Any expert Fantasy Managers out there, who want to lend this girl a hand -- please feel free!

2 comments:

Suldog said...

Um, may we assume that 'Tek will be your catcher?

~**Dawn**~ said...

I positively love playing fantasy sports. I started with football four years ago. Got into baseball two years ago. It really makes me watch more than just my teams which comes in handy when your teams are off or rained out. Suddenly there are more games that I actually have a vested interest in! I'm lucky enough to play with a group that makes the experience a blast--very important since I am also the League Commissioner!