Monday, March 09, 2009

Please come to Boston, for the Springtime...

Yeah, right. If it ever comes...
I'm not whining, really I'm not.
But this was us yesterday. Walking along the beach, playing in the tidepools - finding periwinkles and crabs.
And today?
Snow. Hail. Freezing rain.
Sigh.....
With more to come on Wednesday.
I stuck my fingers in my ears (la la la la, I'm not listening to you) watching the weather reports last night; I was convinced that it was far too warm for it to snow.
And then I remembered, that I live in New England - where we've been known to have snow and 70 degrees in the same day. We've had snow in May. We've had high 70's in December and January.
Anything and everything is possible around here.
After looking at it from that perspective, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: