Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What a girl wants.....

Okay, so here's a list of life's "must have's" for pampering and spoiling yourself. Or at least a list of my particular needs....

While I'm not "high maintenance", I do have a few items that I just can't live without.
Well, I could.....but, why would I want to?

1.
Bliss Vanilla Bergamot Body Buff - I love this stuff. Not only does it exfoliate your skin amazingly - it smells great - and it leaves your skin with an amazingly soft feeling. You put it on before you get into the shower, and use your bar soap to rub it in.... It blends into your soap as well, so you don't have to use it that often - you can just use your regular soap on one side to exfoliate - leaving the other side smooth for when you don't want to. A little goes a long way, and you will feel soooooo good afterwards. Trust me.

2.
Bath & Body Work Sun Ripened Raspberry Body Lotion: I've been using this for years...and I'm out of it at the moment now that I think about it. Actually, I've been out of it for some time..... I've been using other scents in the meantime but nothing comes close to this one. It smells delicious and goes so nicely with my perfume. It's funny, once you really like something - nothing can replace it.

3.
Lip Fusion: How many times have I raved about this? But you can't use the colors....they're too - bright. Listen, I'm a simple girl. The plain clear is perfect. It gives such a nice matte yet shiny finish. Must have. Can't live without. Good thing is - despite the fact I use it constantly, it seems to last quite a long time. Which is good because it's not cheap.

4. Yankee Candle's
Pumpkin Pie & Cranberry Chutney: I am completely addicted to candles. And when it comes to the smells, I'm all about the home scents and comfort....which of course, with me - is about food. Now clearly, we can't have Pot Roast scented candles, or Grilled Steak candles (though I'm thinking, might not be such a bad idea!?!?) so a girl has to find baking type food scents to make her feel warm and fuzzy. These two hit the spot for me. And while I have plenty that I like.....these two, I love.

5.
Orbit Gum - Not that I can't chew just any mint gum, because I can. But Orbit has got some really great tasting mint gum! And it's just the right consistency....not too soft, not too stiff....not too sugary. I know chewing gum is not very lady like. But listen - I must have some flaws, don't I?

4 comments:

chesneygirl said...

My favorite B&BW scent is Plumeria....Mmmmm....love it! Can't live without it!

Where can I find this Lip Fusion stuff?...it sounds like something I must have.

Rebecca said...

Hey Chesney - click on the link! It's a Sephora special.... I included hyperlinks for all the products. :)

Martie said...

I was going to ask the same thing Chesney asked....so I'll spare you having to repeat yourself. I'm going 'clicking' right now. Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving!!!! ;)

A Girl Like Me said...

Now I can't stop singing Aguilera.