Monday, November 06, 2006

Just another Manic Monday....

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'1
2. Have you ever flown first-class? Yes, I used to pretty often actually. I used to work for Delta, part time. I worked on base FT, and doing reservations on nights/weekends. As an employee they prefer you travel First as opposed to Coach whenever possible. It was lovely....especially travelling internationally or to LA.
3. One of your favorite books when you were a child? Charlotte’s Web.
4. A good restaurant in your city: Venetian Moon. AMAZING martinis.
5. What is your favorite small appliance? My Braun hand mixer.
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? My girlfriend Kim.
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy
8. What was the first music that you ever bought? I think it was the Gloria Gaynor 45, "I will survive". How sad is that....
9. What was one of your favorite games as a child? Loved playing Clue.
10. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? Chicken cordon bleu seems to make all happy.
11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A veterinarian. Until I realized I'd have to put animals "to sleep".
12. Your favorite Soup of the Day? Chili
13. What in your life are you most grateful for? My children
14. Have you ever met someone famous? Yes. Various authors, actors, musicians and athletes. Growing up in and around Boston, it's not difficult to do! And I met a bunch in LA too.
15. Date Of Birth? September 17th
16. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I love the cd I'm listening to at the moment.
My left foot fell asleep.... ouch!!!
Why haven't I received any responses to some email I sent?!?


17. Three people you’re thinking about right now:
Hmmm. I'm not really thinking about anyone in particular...is that a bad thing?
18. Name three drinks you regularly drink:
Water; Coffee; Wine
19. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? The newspaper and talk radio
20. Current hair? Long, blondish....straightish. Jennifer Aniston-ish. At least that's my goal.
21. Current worry? Don't want to discuss it.
22. Current hate? I can't stand people who don't have anything good to say about anyone for no reason. Really. I'm so sick of it....
23. Do you consider yourself well organized? I am about some things....most things. I'd say I'm well organized, but not exceptionally well organized. How's that?
24. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes. Absolutely.
25. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? Good question. I don't know.... One never knows what the future holds, right?
26. Do you burn or tan? I burn...then tan.
27. Who was the last blogger you hung out with? Hmm. One of my coworkers blogs, so I'd have to say Lloyd. Otherwise it would be Karla!!
28. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Optomistic. I can overcome anything.
29. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? Saturday night! Champagne. Love, love, love champagne....
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I stopped singing in the shower years ago. I do alot of my thinking in there now.....
31. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? Fire
32. What’s in your pockets right now? I'm wearing a straight skirt...no pockets for me!
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Have I laughed yet today??? Hmmm. Probably watching my nephew play with my kids yesterday!
34. Best bed sheets you had as a child? I loved my Star Wars sheets
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Hmmm. Broken ankle when I was 24. Almost a compound fracture, in a cast to my thigh - in a cast from Nov through March, overall.
36. Favorite song? Oooh. Way too many to name just one!!!
37. How many TVs do you own? Five.
38. Last person that made you blush? A friend of mine
39. Best compliment received? Hmmm. Good question. I don't retain compliments well it seems. I guess being told that I was thought of as kind and well grounded.
40. What song is in your head? "London Bridge" by Fergie. Can't shake it this morning for some reason. "Drinks start pouring and my speech starts slurring....and everyone starts looking real good..."
41. What is your favorite book? I don't think I have one at the moment....
42. Last meal you cooked? Homemade pizza
43. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night? Complaining about the football game and really hating the Colts.
44. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? So much....never stop growing, learning or experiencing life. Learn not to be so hard on myself.... I'm sometimes so busy worrying about the perception of what I think people want from me, that I don't often say what I really am feeling. Which is surprising because I normally am just straightforward, but depending on the topic - I'll hold back and stifle my true feelings.

2 comments:

Suldog said...

I'm thinking this might be a good one to steal. Might do my own later this week.

"Little Drummer Boy" is my next-to-favorite. Loved it when I was a kid.

Lloyd L. Corricelli said...

Wow, you had Star Wars sheets too! :)

Great stuff. I love learning more about you.