Sunday, November 05, 2006

The aftermath.....

So, after getting only about 3 hours sleep last night, I'm a little banged up today. But not bad considering. We actually didn't stay out too late - but I drove two girls home and so by the time I got to bed it was 3....and I was up at 6:30. Why is it on work days, I could stay in bed all morning....but on a weekend after a night of a little drinking - I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed so early?

We had a good time....it was a small group of us and we actually didn't even stay in Boston that long. We ended up going back to our old local hangout. Seems you can take the girls out of the town - but you can't take the town out of the girls!!! So back to our old stomping grounds we went.

Funny how so much time goes by - and yet somethings never change.

4 comments:

Big Ben said...

no hangover?

chesneygirl said...

6:30? On Sunday??
Wow! That's amazing!!

Glad you had fun!:)

Peter N said...

And time starts to speed up as our ages increase. But there's nothing we can do about it except to enjoy! Take care..

Anonymous said...

Damn girl I know that feeling. did you end up at a show in Malden by any chance?