Friday, November 03, 2006

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y......Night!

Girl's Night Out is finally here....tomorrow night!
It's been far too long....and is far overdue.

Myself and a few girlfriends are headed into Boston to paint the town red....
Lots of laughs, lots of fun...lots of stories to come out of it, I'm sure!

So if you're in Boston on Saturday night, and head out to some of the nicer places to be seen.... and you see a group of girls sipping champagne and being the divas they deserve to be -

Chances are....it's us!


PS: A little pic from Halloween.....


8 comments:

chesneygirl said...

Have a FABULOUS time!!

With the exception of Blogarita it has been WAAAY to long for me too...with my IRL friends.

Have a drink or two for me! :)

Martie said...

Heck, IF I'm in Boston on Saturday night and IF I go to some of the better places to be seen, I'm not gonna just sit and watch you enjoying your night out, I'll be joining you!!!! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. Sorry I can't make it but Artie Lang and Andrew Dice Clay have tickets that were $52 with my name on it.

Next time I'm coming!!

Big Ben said...

Hot! Love the hat.

Hopefully you will get realy drunk and have more pillow fights, just like last time.

bigwhitehat said...

Wow! You made that gawdy thing look good.

Michelle said...

Wow! Awesome picture. Have fun with your girlies tonight!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen A. Bess said...

Cool hat! :)