Monday, January 25, 2010

20 Random Questions....

Courtesy of Dawn...
Check out her answers too!


1. What's the last sporting event you watched?
That would be the game in which Brad Favre gave his place in history away. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Saints are in the Superbowl - but seriously, Favre went from being potentially a legend to.....not being one. Definitely a great game none the less.

2. The world could do without:
Brangelina (did I write that?!!) Mean people, ignorance, selfishness, laziness. (What the world needs now, is love...sweet love. But I digress....)

3. What is the farthest you have ever been from home?
Grand Caymen Island, which I think is technically further away that California.

4. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Special K with Almond or with Dark Chocolate. But only for snacking - I don't eat cereal in the a.m.

5. Four sports teams you like:
I don't think there are four. The Sox, The Pats...the Celts. That's about it.

6. What is it time for right now?
Bedtime. Zzzzz.

7. You wake up and discover that it's a rainy, dreary day out. Does this affect your attitude at all or do you tend to stay happy no matter what the weather is doing?
It really doesn't matter to me. The sun is always shining in my world, even if I don't outwardly show it.

8. What is the best way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
With the family.

9. What is your favorite appetizer?
Oooh. Now that's a good question. Love scallops wrapped in bacon....also can't live without shrimp cocktail which is technically an appetizer. I also enjoy a really good teriyaki.

10. Why did you pick the outfit you have on?
I wouldn't say I'm in an outfit, per se... yoga pants & a sweatshirt because they're comfy!

11. How sensitive are you to cool temperatures?
Outdoors, cold doesn't bother me. But indoors? I'm really sensitive to cold temperatures indoor.
12. What's your favorite blanket like?
I don't have one. Is that odd?

13. Did you go to public school?
I did. I wanted to go to parochial school because I liked the uniforms. (I know, crazy right? But they were cool pleated dresses. I thought they were pretty anyway...)

14. Are you scared of bees?
Bees, are fabulous. Yellow jackets -- suck.

15. How many lurkers do you think you have that read your blog, but never comment? Have you ever been successful at getting them to say hello? Do you mind the lurking? Are you a lurker? Or do you try and comment every time you visit?
I know I have lurkers, but I've never tried to get anyone to say hi - because no one should feel pressured to. I write for me -- it's an outlet and a great way to keep in touch with people who want to keep in touch with me. I'm not typically a lurker - I generally comment if I visit. Sometimes I can't or don't have time to, but I try.

16. Desktop or laptop?
Both -- but my laptop is strictly for superficial work and web surfing. My desktop is a workstation -- love it.

17. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
All kinds!!! Seriously!! C'mon, you're asking the girl who has a wine & cheese shop!

18. What is the oldest thing you own?
Hmmm. I'd have to think about that one.... I still have clothes from about 12 years ago; I also have my grandmother's emerald and G's grandmother's watch.

19. How did your car get that little scratch/dent?
Um, you mean that hole in my bumper?? Ask my sister....

20. Which would you rather do: the dusting or the vacuuming?
I love it all.... vacuuming & dusting. I'll do it all, so long as my house smells pretty & fresh afterwards!

2 comments:

Suldog said...

This was an enjoyable read. You sound seriously sane. I envy you.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I am perpetually behind on my blog reading but I did want to say thank you for playing along! =) Your answer about cheese just made me giggle.